- 100% EverStrand material
- Machine woven
- Features an ikat design
- Made in the USA
Details & Benefits
Find In Store
Add to Wishlist
Even though our rugs are made to be resilient, they still require protection and care to keep them looking their best.
- Regular vacuuming can prevent build up of dirt, dust and any spills that occur.
- Frayed ends should never be pulled out. Trim them to the length of the rug surface.
- Rotating rugs at least once a year will help to distribute traffic patterns, which allows the rug to wear evenly.
- Spills should be cleaned immediately to prevent stains. Soak up spills by blotting with a clean cloth to prevent fraying. Apply a mixture of warm water and a mild non-bleach detergent, rinse with water to extract any residue, then blot dry and vacuum the area.
- When a rug requires more than spot cleaning, have it professionally cleaned.
Machine woven rugs are a great way to add style and comfort to any room. This method creates beautifully elaborate designs with rich color clarity. As technology has advanced, so has this method's ability to create rugs with even a wider variety of colors and softer, denser look.
A rug pad will protect both your rug and floor from wear and tear by preventing shifting and bunching on all hard floor surfaces and carpets. It also makes vacuuming an easier task.