Even though our rugs are made to be resilient, they still require protection and care to keep them looking their best.
- Regular vacuuming can prevent build up of dirt, dust and any spills that occur.
- Frayed ends should never be pulled out. Trim them to the length of the rug surface.
- Rotating rugs at least once a year will help to distribute traffic patterns, which allows the rug to wear evenly.
- Spills should be cleaned immediately to prevent stains. Soak up spills by blotting with a clean cloth to prevent fraying. Apply a mixture of warm water and a mild non-bleach detergent, rinse with water to extract any residue, then blot dry and vacuum the area.
- When a rug requires more than spot cleaning, have it professionally cleaned.