- Nine ready-to-order colors
- Customize online with different fabric and leather options
- 1.8-density foam, loose back cushions
- 6" tapered legs in an espresso finish
- Microfiber upholstery, self-welting and ski-slope arms
- Constructed of kiln-dried and select hardwoods
Details & Benefits
Find In Store
Add to Wishlist
Sturdy Frame Construction
At Havertys, we understand that the frame of an upholstered piece of furniture really determines its value. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality of construction and materials available.
The right care and protection will extend the beauty of our upholstered furniture to provide many years of enjoyment.
- To prevent soil, dirt, and dust from embedding into upholstery, vacuum or lightly brush fabric with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush weekly.
- Turn and fluff cushions weekly.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as it will fade most fabrics.
- Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling.
Sinuous (No-Sag) Springs
At Havertys, we understand that it's what you can't see when looking at an upholstered piece of furniture that really determines its value. Zigzag-shaped sinuous (or no-sag) springs offer comfort and support derived from the springs' resiliency. They are also commonly used in seat construction, or to provide back support in upholstered furniture. Attached to the frame with steel clips or tacks, sinuous springs are then connected by helical springs.
Where is it made?
This product is made in #country#. At Havertys, our commitment to provide customers with furniture built for life begins with our suppliers. Each piece marked with the Havertys collection seal of approval is built to our high quality standards.