Our Addison file cabinet takes its design cues from the rugged hills and frontiers of Texas for a look that's equal parts rustic, sophisticated and stylish. Gunmetal hardware, a weathered chestnut finish, poplar and hardwood solids and pecky hickory veneers are all gorgeously and distinctly American. Two locking file drawers provide reliable, convenient storage without disrupting the authentic beauty of the design.
- Weathered chestnut finish with handplaning, sandblasting, drawknife and wormholes
- Gunmetal hardware
- Two locking file drawers with metal ball-bearing, full-extension slides
- File drawers hold letter and legal-size paper
- Levelers for stability
- Crafted with poplar and hardwood solids and pecky hickory veneers
- Slight imperfections in the wood add to the beauty of the piece