Our rustic Avondale dining table showcases understated splendor. Substantial baluster legs support and rest on antiqued planks creating a time-honored look. A waterborne vintage oak finish keeps the wood closer to its natural color. This multi-step, hand-applied finish is durable as well as stain and scratch resistant.
- Waterborne finish mimics the same sheen as untreated wood
- Distressed with cowtailing, wormholes and rasping
- Baluster legs create a trestle base
- Available in 80" or 104" length
- Constructed of ash solids and white oak veneers
- Slight imperfections in the wood add to the beauty of the piece