Rustic and elegant, our Avondale round dining table creates an understated beauty in your dining space. The planked table top has been hand-planed against the grain to give a worn appearance and a multi-step, vintage oak hue is hand-applied. The finish makes this piece durable as well as stain and scratch resistant. Rasping, cowtailing and wormholes give this dining table its unique aged look. A trestle leg with elegant detailing creates a sturdy base.
- Waterborne finish mimics the same sheen as untreated wood
- Wood knots add authentic appeal
- Baluster legs create a trestle base
- One leaf
- Leaf extends the 52" table to a 52x69 oval
- Constructed of ash solids and white oak veneers
- Slight imperfections in the wood add to the beauty of the piece