My designer worked with me to customize a space that I've always wanted. Best of all the design help was free. Win. Win.-Bella
Whether you’re rethinking your existing space or starting fresh in a new home, our Havertys Design Experts are here to help you every step of the way, no matter your design challenge. They’ll offer personalized design advice based on your space, your needs and your preferred style. With virtual design tools and the option of custom furniture, your Design Expert has what it takes to create your dream space. Best of all, they do it for free.
Our Design Experts will provide you with:
- A selection of Havertys furniture & custom order pieces that suit your style
- Suggestions of curated decor to complete your vision of the room
- A customized 2D floor plan to ensure perfect fit
- 3D photorealistic renderings of your new space
- Carefully selected color palettes, including paint suggestions
- Lighting options to add function and ambiance
- Personalized presentations that work within your budget
- Coordination of your existing pieces into the new design for seamless style
- Room Measurements (with in-home visit) for rooms large or small, and anything in between
One-on-one time with a Havertys Design Expert is based on availability. To get the design process started, please work with a Sales Consultant at your local Havertys or by making an appointment online.
You can also jump start the process by creating a My Design Center account so you can upload inspirational designs, room photos and share with our Design Experts the Havertys looks you love to share with us at your appointment..
Your time is valuable to us. To get the attention you need, we recommend that you schedule a design appointment.
- In-home appointment – Set a time for the Design Expert to visit your home to take detailed measurements to ensure proper fit, take photographs, look at and measure existing items you want to incorporate in your design, and ensure flow of the design from room to room. In-home appointments generally take about 30 minutes to one hour, depending on the size of the room and the project.
- In-store appointment – No time for an in-home visit? Bring your measurements and photos with you to your appointment and you and your Design Expert can work together on your project in the design center in the showroom. In-store appointments are generally set by the size of the project and can be set for one-hour or longer.
To create a one-of-a-kind design, your Design Expert can take photos and measurements during an in-home consultation, or you can provide this information at an in-store meeting. Your Design Expert will then present you with 2D floor plans and photo-realistic 3D renderings to clearly illustrate how your design will look in your space.
Personal presentations generally lasts about an hour, depending on the size of the project. Your Design Expert will set the appropriate amount of time to go through your presentation and revisit your furniture selections. It will also include time to finalize your purchase with your Sales Consultant, including setting delivery and setting up financing, if applicable.
Our unique Havertys Design Service pairs you with not only a Design Expert, but also a Sales Consultant. Your Sales Consultant is there from start to finish and is there to answer any questions about furniture construction, availability and financing options. With two Havertys team members to help create a space you love, you’ll have a personalized experience you won’t find anywhere else.
The length of the process will depend on the size of the design project – we want to make sure you are entirely pleased with your Havertys Design experience and the end result! Our Design Experts work around your schedule to book your appointments. The design process can be done in as quick as a few days or it could take months based on your timeline. Your Design Expert will walk you through your particular project and strive to meet your timeline.
Customize Something One-of-a-Kind
With a boundless range of fabrics, textures, colors and styles, our selection of customizable pieces is perfect for creating something unique... like you.
Free Design Service
Need interior design ideas for your home? At Havertys, we make the design process fun and easy. No matter how big or small your space, we have a design solution for you. Our Havertys Design Experts are here to help make something that suits your style, space, vision and budget. We work with you one-on-one to make the home of your dreams. From larger interior design plans like restyling your living room, home office, bedroom dining room, outdoor patio to smaller ones including decorating a bookcase and choosing the right lighting, we’ve got you covered. Our designers will also work to coordinate your new looks with your current furniture for a cohesive, stylish design. Our free Design Service makes the process simple. Start by making an appointment either virtually or in-store. You can also schedule an in-home visit and one of our consultants will help you take measurements and photos of your space. Or, you may choose to take your own measurements and photos and schedule an in-store consultation. Using your room measurements and photos a consultant will be able to create a 2D floor plan and photo-realistic 3D rendering of your space along with recommendations for furnishings and décor. You can also easily communicate to your Design Expert what pieces you love from Havertys by creating an account and sharing your favorite Havertys pieces. Regardless of the style you love, we have what you’re looking for from classic and traditional to farmhouse or modern interior design, and it’s all available online or at your nearest Havertys location.