Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Delivery fees are determined based on your zip code.
Havertys welcomes certain phone orders when merchandise is purchased using Discover, MasterCard, Visa or American Express cards only. Contact your local store for more details.
Gift cards may be purchased in-store only.
Please note that not all merchandise is available at all locations.
Is this site secure? How?
Do you use "cookies"?
- Internet Explorer 11 and above
- Chrome 42 and above
- Firefox 37 and above
- Safari 8 and above
- Android Phone OS 4.2
Having trouble viewing images on this site?Please check that you are using a supported browser.
If you are getting a red x when attempting to display a large image, please right click on the x and select "Show Picture" or "View Image". If this doesn't solve the problem, please Contact Us and report the missing image.
If you are having trouble using the Zoom feature of our site, you might need to download the latest Flash Player.
More information about Flash Players.
What if I receive an error message?Please check that you have a recent browser. If the problem still exists, please Contact Us and report the error.
Why am I not receiving Havertys emails?It's possible that our emails got caught by your spam filter. Please take a look in your email account's spam folder for our emails. Make sure to mark Havertys emails (Havertys@communications.havertys.com) as "not spam."
If you have a MyHavertys account, log in and select “My Profile” to manage your email addresses and communications preferences.
If you do not have a MyHavertys account:
- Create an account and manage your preferences as shown above.
- Or, visit https://www.havertys.com/furniture/signup and opt in to receive sales, exclusive events and inspiration directly to your inbox.
Payment, Billing & Credit Account Information
Havertys store locations accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, travelers checks, Havertys gift cards, Havertys card accounts issued through Synchrony Financial and charges on approved Havertys Credit Services accounts.
For purchases through our website acceptable forms of payment are only Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and charges on your existing Havertys card account issued through Synchrony Financial.
Havertys Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Consumer must present gift card at Havertys for the purchase of goods or services in the United States. A Havertys Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash (except for those states that require redemption for cash) or replaced if lost or stolen. If a Havertys Gift Card is found, it should be returned to the closest Havertys store location. After 24 months of non-use a $10 per month administrative fee will be deducted from the remaining balance unless prohibited by law.
- We're all Havertys associates
- We are trained & experienced
- We'll text you our ETA
- You can track your truck on delivery day
- We assemble, handle & place each piece
- We'll remove & recycle your old mattress
Changing Delivery Appointments
Professional delivery requires careful preparation, including uncrating and inspecting your merchandise prior to loading it onto a Havertys delivery truck. While we strive to accommodate our customers, it is for this reason that we require 48 hours notice in order to make changes to a scheduled delivery appointment.
Why does the table I just purchased have different markings than the one I saw in the store?
Like two sets of fingerprints, no two pieces of furniture made from natural products are exactly alike. That means your furniture won't look exactly like the pieces seen in a store or in another home, giving you a look that is truly one-of-a-kind. Also some of our collections receive a hand-finishing process called "distressing." It recreates the appearance of years of cherished use. This process, also known as a patination or hand-finishing, recreates what happens to furniture naturally over time. Distressing techniques vary from collection to collection and depend on the style of the group, the amount of distressing that is preferred, whether the piece is painted or stained, etc. Once the desired effect is created, the piece is stained to enhance the appearance and sealed to protect it through many years of wear and tear.
Some of the techniques used on our furniture are:
- NicksReproducing what looks like years of dings and dents, this process is done by hand to make physical impressions in the wood.
- RaspingTo create a worn effect, this technique employs a shaping tool that is run along edges and corners.
- WormholesSmall holes are made to emulate these ravages of time by using a tool with thin rods tipped with a round metal ball.
- Cow-tailingThis technique brings more depth to grain patterns by using a small brush with a very dark stain to put random short dark lines or curves on the surface.
- Rub-throughEnhancing the grain pattern of underlying coats, this method uses sandpaper or wool to gently rub away some of the topcoat on edges, carvings and other areas.
Cleaning upholstery may seem like a daunting task, but we have a handy guide to help keep your purchases looking fresh. Your new leather or fabric upholstery pieces are extremely durable, but keep these protection and care instructions in mind to ensure years of enjoyment.
- Protect leather from direct, harsh sunlight to avoid fading.
- Clean leather periodically with a soft cloth.
- For regular cleaning, vacuum frequently using the soft brush attachment.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth or sponge and let air dry. Never use a hair dryer.
- Keep pets' nails trimmed to avoid scratches and tears.
- Consider using a humidifier to avoid drying.
- To prevent soil, dirt, and dust from embedding into upholstery, vacuum or lightly brush fabric with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush weekly.
- Turn and fluff cushions weekly.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as it will fade most fabrics.
- Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling.
|Spot clean with upholstery shampoo or upholstery dry cleaning solvents as desired. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore experience. Do not saturate with liquid. Cushion covers should not be removed for cleaning.|
|Spot clean with water-free dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate with liquid. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Do not use water or bleach. Cushion covers should not be removed for cleaning.|
|Spot clean only with water based upholstery shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Do not saturate. Do not use solvents or bleach to spot clean. Cushion covers should not be removed for cleaning.|
|X||Vacuum, Light Brushing|
|Clean only by vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic brush only. Do not clean with water, bleach or solvent based cleaner.|
|Dry Clean Only||Piece requires dry cleaning only.|
|Machine Washable||Piece can be safely washed in a washing machine.|